GSoC Immutable Strings proposal proposal

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 11:51:17 UTC 2010

That sounds a little bit unnecessary. I don't see any reason why he
couldn't use a subversion branch in the main Parrot repo. I'm not
taking a stand in the "git vs svn" debate, nor am I suggesting that
one would be any easier than the other for the work. However, being in
the main svn repo would have some proximity benefits, methinks.

--Andrew Whitworth