Virtual Developer Summit - Sunday, April 11th 2010

Allison Randal allison at parrot.org
Wed Apr 7 22:51:17 UTC 2010

In keeping with the tradition established (in one previous supported
release), we're holding a virtual developer summit on #parrot
(irc.parrot.org) Sunday, April 11th at:

7:30pm UTC
8:30pm UK
3:30pm US Eastern
12:30pm US Pacific

We'll be talking about the long-term roadmap (mainly 2.6 and 3.0),
development priorities, as well as a checkin our current development
procedures. We'll plan for about 2 hours, with the earlier time spent on
roadmap items, and the remainder on general discussion.

I you have questions or comments but can't make it to the virtual summit
(it is rather short notice), please pass them along to someone who plans
to be there.

Allison