mk_native_pbc

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 19:29:35 UTC 2010

As a small nit, why wouldn't we just rewrite it in PIR, or even NQP?
As distutils.pir has shown, we have all the facilities to put together
source files and invoke a compiler available to us from PIR land. We
also have all the information from the config hash readily available
to us as well.

--Andrew Whitworth