gsoc_threads branch feedback

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 11:50:14 UTC 2010

> I don't have time for any debugging, but do suggest that widespread
> testing before merging would be useful.

Agreed. There are obviously several issues which need to be addressed
before we can think about merging. However, dealing with how this
branch is going to work with the deprecation policy could take months,
so it is worth some consideration now about how we are going to
navigate that particular minefield.

If we have to make substantial changes to the code in order to satisfy
the requirements of the deprecation policy, we should know that
earlier rather than later.