Fwd: Invitation to the PyCon 2011 Dynamic Languages VM Summit

Jonathan Leto jonathan at leto.net
Sun Dec 5 04:13:53 UTC 2010

Howdy,

I asked Michael Foord if I could forward this along to parrot-dev and
he said that it was fine. Please consider yourself invited to this VM
Summit and contact Michael Foord with a 'maybe' or a 'yes' if you plan
on attending.

I think this summit will be a great place to cross-pollinate ideas
with other VM's. It is important for Parrot to have a presence.

Duke