graphic bindings failing

Richard Hainsworth richard at rusrating.ru
Sun Dec 5 11:50:49 UTC 2010

The examples/ directory needs some attention as examples in some
directories dont work out of the box.

I tried examples in examples/sdl, examples/opengl, and examples/tcl

Some I got examples in sdl/ working by downloading the relative libsdl
files (I use ubuntu)

I am willing to try to get some of these working (say sdl), but I would
need some help.

Also I have got some of the examples working before, but they dont work
now, eg., blue_font.pir and mandel.pir

My ultimate aim is to try to get some form of GUI for perl6.

If sdl is not the best place to start, where would be better?

Richard