Parrot Developer Summit, Dec 05 2010: Summary of Action Items

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Mon Dec 6 23:37:18 UTC 2010

On Dec 6, 2010, at 1:28 PM, Andy Dougherty wrote:

> I'd encourage people to use the mailing list earlier and more often.
> Blogs and mailing lists likely reach somewhat different audiences,
> so both
> are good.  However, the mailing list is reliably archived, so I
> wonder if
> it would be useful if design disuccsions happened there.  I can search
> design discussions that happened on the mailing list 10 years ago.
> Are
> blog posts archived with the same degree of long-term stability?
> Or do
> people think that doesn't matter?

My plan is to encourage people who are comfortable with blogging to
do so up to about two or three weeks before the next PDS, i.e., up
through the second week of January.

After that point, I'll be encouraging people to refine their blog
posts into a summary post on parrot-dev somewhat like the one
whiteknight posted prior to this summit.

kid51