embed_api2 branch: 'make fulltest' failures

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 16:44:06 UTC 2010

I've got a branch locally where I fix several build warnings in gcc,
g++, and icc. I'm hoping that some of these fixes will get things
progressing again on OSX. I will try to push my changes tonight.

As to the test failures, it probably does have something to do with
rigid text-matching in some tests. We'll have to see whether we can
fix the formatting to exactly match what the tests expect.

--Andrew Whitworth