t/include/ holds only one test file

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Thu Dec 16 00:13:43 UTC 2010

$ ll t/include/
total 1
-rw-r--r-- 1 jimk jimk 760 Dec 14 20:30 fp_equality.t

This directory in our repository holds a single test file.  From the
documentation:

   t/include/fp_equality.t - Test runtime/parrot/include/fp_equality.pasm

Could this file be moved to another directory?  Do we expect to have to
write tests for other files under runtime/parrot/include/?

I would like to know because 't/include/' is currently *not* include
under either 'make test' or 'make fulltest' -- which means it's not
regularly being run at all.

Thank you very much.
kid51