will at coleda.com
Tue Dec 28 10:33:30 UTC 2010
On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 12:41 AM, Will Coleda <will at coleda.com> wrote:
> Can anyone see a reason why we have a config step (init::headers) to
> generate this list of files? Looks like it's just grepping through
> the MANIFEST to find them -
> They are then thrown on the "big pile" of headers in GENERAL_H_FILES,
> and (incorrectly) in the PMC dependencies. Even if they were used
> correctly, there's no reason to generate the list dynamically.
> Unless someone sees some value here, I'll rip this out in a branch.
> Will "Coke" Coleda
Done, in the checkdepend_pmcs branch
* removed init::headers
* moved INC_DIR path to Makefile (removes @inc@ config var)
* fixed up auto::pmc to generate dep list per PMC, allowing us to
* ... and pass t/src/checkdepend.t without skipping src/pmc
* fix buggy t/codingstd/*deps* which suffered from the same bug that
* remove GENERAL_H_FILES from Makefile, as it's now redundant.
Will "Coke" Coleda
More information about the parrot-dev