kill_array_pmc branch

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 15:35:13 UTC 2010

All tests appear to be passing on the kill_array_pmc branch. I've
gotten verification from other people on a variety of platforms. I've
also done testing of Rakudo, partcl, matrixy, and
parrot-linear-algebra. All tests I've thrown at the branch appear to
be passing. I will try to do a little bit more testing today of other
projects, but we're basically ready to merge the branch back into
trunk.

Additional test reports would be nice to see. Questions and concerns
about the merger should be brought to my attention soon.

Thanks,