make smoke

Michael Hind mike.hind at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 10:14:27 UTC 2010

I think that you will find that the report has actually been uploaded.

I am getting this fairly consistently now.

The report is sent to the server and before it has completed processing the
report it reaches the timeout and returns the 500 error, but continues
processing the report and usually completes.

If you check the site, (a couple of minutes later), you will find that the
report is then there.

http://smolder.plusthree.com/app/projects/smoke_reports/8

We had this problem a week or so ago, and I think the timeout was adjusted,
but, either the site is busier, or the timeout reverted, and this has
happened with most of my smoke reports in the last week.
Cheers, Michael (mikehh)

On 4 February 2010 09:09, Gerd Pokorra <gp at zimt.uni-siegen.de> wrote:

> I could not upload a report to http://smolder.plusthree.com. The command
> "make smolder_test" stops with:
>
> TAP Archive created
> at /home/gz016/parrot-sources/smolder.test/parrot_test_run.tar.gz
> Could not upload report to Smolder at http://smolder.plusthree.com
> HTTP CODE: 500 (read timeout)
> make: *** [smolder_test] Fehler 255
> [gz016 at hilton smolder.test]$