make smoke

Michael Peters michael00peters at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 15:51:01 UTC 2010

On 02/04/2010 10:49 AM, Michael Peters wrote:

>> The historical data has a short shelf life, IMO. If you can write up
>> what it would take to setup on a parrot.org server (with or without
>> the history copy),

The historical data is trickier. I'd need to give your guys a copy of
the sqlite database with any non-parrot stuff removed which you'll put
in place of the one that smolder creates when installed. Then I'll need
to create a tarball of the TAP archives, and HTML rendered reports for
Parrot related stuff that they will need to unpack in the new smolder's
data directory.

--
Michael Peters