Q: PVMW k10?

Jonathan Leto jaleto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 21:35:50 UTC 2010

Howdy,

> While Columbus might be great for co-location with Yapc, we might benefit
> from a different place if a large fraction of the group won't be yapcing.
>
> =Austin

I am going to throw out that I am helping organize the Hacker Lounge
at the Open Source Bridge 2010 conference [0], so I would love to make
a Parrot dev summit/BOFH/whatever happen at the conference. It is June
1–4, 2010 in beautiful Portland, Oregon. Most likely there will be a
24 hr (or very close to 24hr) lounge area for hacking and sprinting
during the entire conference. Last year the hacker lounge was well
stocked with snacks and drinks and I hope the repeat that this year
with the addition of a few projectors for sprinting.

Duke

[0] - http://opensourcebridge.org/

--
Jonathan "Duke" Leto