Request for link on http://parrot.org/dev

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Fri Feb 19 13:23:48 UTC 2010

Searle wrote:
> Hi, hope this is the right place to ask.
>
> Some time ago I wrote a Source Code Browser und Cross
> Referencer, making it easear to understand Parrot and Rakudo.
> Now I've finally managed to put it online here:
> http://www.slimies.de/raxref-parrot_rakudo.html
> It's pulls the repositories every hour and updates the content.
> Maybe this is useful to other people.
> Moritz Lenz kindly put a link on his IRC-Log Site, and
> a link on http://parrot.org/dev would be great!

I don't have access to that page, but I do to the wiki home page.  I
will place a link there tonight if no one beats me to it.

And I hope that someone beats me to it because the front page of the
wiki is *very* out-of-date.  It's still talking about a weekend
hackathon in December and the 'upcoming' January release!

kid551