Request for help: Updating the Squaak tutorial

Jonathan Leto jaleto at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 21:43:09 UTC 2010

Howdy,

Firstly, thanks for working on this Tyler, it is sorely needed.

My advice is to not worry about git-svn and just worry about the
content of the tutorial. You can
use a plain old diff and patch to apply the updated tutorial as a
single commit, which should be
fine. Since the release is on Tuesday, it would probably be best to
get this applied by Monday
night or so.

I am of the opinion that even if you don't finish updating the entire
tutorial, it would still be useful
to apply what you have before the release and add a note that the rest
of the tutorial is still being
brought up-to-date.

Duke