dynoplibs in core or no?

Christoph Otto (Excell Data Corporation) a-chotto at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 1 17:19:50 UTC 2010

Part of the reason they were taken out of coretest was because opsc (and therefore nqp) were required to build them.  If we want be able to build them without building nqp (i.e. without adding nqp to corevm/coretest), the best approach would probably be to check the generated dynops C files and headers in to svn.

Christoph