ns_func_cleanup branch, notes

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 23:50:20 UTC 2010

All the tickets were moved by kjs from RT to Trac. Back in RT, it
looks like the people who opened the tickets only did so in response
to the XXX and TODO notes in the code. That is, the people who opened
the original RT tickets didn't know what the tickets were about
either.

I closed all of them except #1223. That one looks like a legitimate
bug and if I can get together a test case I will fix it.

--Andrew Whitworth