Undocumented C functions

Andy Dougherty doughera at lafayette.edu
Fri Jun 11 15:08:16 UTC 2010

On Thu, 10 Jun 2010, James E Keenan wrote:

> James E Keenan wrote:
>

> > Thanks to all. Once I finish revising my YAPC talk, I'll start a branch
> > in SVN just for this. So you can follow along with an svn up.
> >

> https://svn.parrot.org/parrot/branches/cfunctionsdocs
>
> Patches welcome!  Code/documentation reviewers:  Please track that branch.
>
> And I see that Mike has earlier created this wiki page to track progress:
>
> http://trac.parrot.org/parrot/wiki/CFunctionDocs

I suspect that these two files:

    config/gen/platform/darwin/memalign.c
    config/gen/platform/generic/memalign.c

should simply be removed, rather than documented, since I don't think the
functions they define are used at all.  There is also a big pile of
Configure.pl machinery that accompanies those files, all also useless at
present, and which could also be eliminated.

    Andy Dougherty		doughera at lafayette.edu