Undocumented C functions

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Sun Jun 13 17:14:00 UTC 2010

Status of efforts in cfunctionsdocs branch:

1.  Have reduced number of files failing t/codingstd/c_functions_docs.t
to 3.

2.  Have sent email to certain Parrot folk who can probably write better
documentation than I have for certain files.

3.  Awaiting feedback re 'memalign' files.

4.  http://trac.parrot.org/parrot/ticket/1679 filed on basis of things
observed doing this work.

5.  Question:  If the location at which I need to add documentation to a
C function falls into the area between HEADERIZER_BEGIN and
HEADERIZER_END -- i.e., the area where you are told all changes will be
lost -- how do I proceed without losing my additions?  Relevant case:
compilers/pirc/src/pircapi.c.

Thank you very much.

kid51