Undocumented C functions
James E Keenan
jkeen at verizon.net
Sun Jun 13 17:14:00 UTC 2010
Status of efforts in cfunctionsdocs branch:
1. Have reduced number of files failing t/codingstd/c_functions_docs.t
2. Have sent email to certain Parrot folk who can probably write better
documentation than I have for certain files.
3. Awaiting feedback re 'memalign' files.
4. http://trac.parrot.org/parrot/ticket/1679 filed on basis of things
observed doing this work.
5. Question: If the location at which I need to add documentation to a
C function falls into the area between HEADERIZER_BEGIN and
HEADERIZER_END -- i.e., the area where you are told all changes will be
lost -- how do I proceed without losing my additions? Relevant case:
Thank you very much.
More information about the parrot-dev