ns_func_cleanup branch, notes

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 00:34:57 UTC 2010

I just merged the ns_func_cleanup branch into trunk. To recap:

First part of the branch is renaming functions to follow proper naming
conventions, and in some cases to be more accurate/descriptive about
what they do:
Parrot_get_namespace_keyed* -> Parrot_ns_get_namespace_keyed*
Parrot_make_namespace_keyed* -> Parrot_ns_make_namespace_keyed*
Parrot_make_namespace_autobase -> Parrot_ns_make_namespace_autobase
Parrot_[get|set]_global -> Parrot_ns_[get|set]_global
Parrot_find_global_curr -> Parrot_ns_find_current_namespace_global
Parrot_store_global_s -> Parrot_ns_store_global
Parrot_find_global_op -> Parrot_ns_find_global_from_op
Parrot_store_sub_in_namespace -> Parrot_ns_store_sub
Parrot_find_name_op -> Parrot_ns_find_named_item