[RFC] Adding "does array does hash" to the Capture PMC

Tyler Curtis tyler.l.curtis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 23:43:29 UTC 2010

The Capture PMC consists of an array and a hash, to which it delegates
array-related and hash-related vtables. Is there any reason why it
should not "provide" the "array" and "hash" roles? If not, I'm going
to making such a change in my GSoC branch(in order to facilitate some
changes that will help generalize the PAST::* libraries I've been
developing so that bacek's PIR compiler can use them). There are
other ways I could implement it, but the most straightforward would
require Capture to provide both "array" and "hash".

--
Tyler Curtis