Release Managers needed (Q3 2010 Edition)

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 17:45:19 UTC 2010

Volunteers to be release mangers are needed.  Coke is signed up to do
the release on 20 July, and Gerd is signed up to release on 21
September. We need somebody to do release on 17 August, 19 October
(supported release), 16 November, 21 December and 18 January (the big
3 - 0).

Being a release manager is open to any volunteer who is willing and
able, and spreading the responsibility out to multiple volunteers
helps to ensure the project will never run into a stumbling block when
any one person (or even any combination of people) are absent. To that
effect, we're especially looking for volunteers who have never been a
release manager before.

Please let me know here, offlist, on IRC, or anywhere else you can get
in touch if you are interested in being a release manager in the
coming months.

Thanks,