Undocumented C functions

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Sat Jun 26 15:14:50 UTC 2010

James E Keenan wrote:
> Status of efforts in cfunctionsdocs branch:

1.  Deleted two files and some related code per comments from Andy
Dougherty.

2.  Made what I thought were reasonable POD corrections to
compilers/pirc/src/pircapi.c.

3.  Provided at least minimal documentation for remaining C functions.

Can we get some eyeballs on the attached patch?  If it's satisfactory
(with or without content modifications), then I can merge the
cfunctionsdocs into trunk.  From that point forward, any failures in
t/codingstd/c_function_docs.t will represent new C functions added to
the repository without documentation.

Thank you very much.
kid51