HLL interoperability spec

Geoffrey Broadwell geoff at broadwell.org
Fri Mar 12 16:33:03 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-03-12 at 12:04 +0000, Allison Randal wrote:
> Any final discussion on docs/pdds/draft/pdd31_hll.pod before I launch it
> out of DRAFT? Does its current form accurately reflect the current
> implementation work on HLL interop?

Tene and I discussed this at some length in private; our conclusion was
that the API represented in this document is incomplete for some
necessary tasks, had some specification fuzziness, and generally needed
one or two working implementations to sanity check it.

Tene can give you more details, or if he's unavailable I can try to sort
through my notes and chat logs and pull some rough comments together.

-'f