PATCH/RFC: Allow passing parameters to the dynamic linker

Jonathan Leto jaleto at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 07:48:59 UTC 2010

Howdy,

This looks like a great start. It would be really nice to have a test
that verifies that this works. Can you think of the simplest possible
test case that would verify that this works?

This patch is very important for Blizkost, as I understand it,
Blizkost cannot load XS-based Perl 5 modules (such as Data::Dumper)
without this functionality.

Duke