GSOC 2010 Proposal: Immutable Strings

Jonathan Leto jaleto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 22:46:44 UTC 2010

Howdy Tyler,

The Parrot community definitely would like an Immutable string
implementation! If you need any help with your proposal, do not
hesitate to ask on this list and/or on #parrot irc.perl.org .
Different people are active on IRC and the mailing list, so it is good
to do both to get a full range of feedback.

Good luck with your GSoC proposal and welcome!

Duke