Toward a Better Discussion of Parrot's Future VCS Options

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue May 4 20:16:37 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 04, 2010 at 09:03:23PM +0100, Allison Randal wrote:
> I also get the impression that the git advocates would like an
> answer soon, so the end of June may be too long anyway.

Just for clarification, although I remain strongly in favor of
git, I'm in no particular rush for Parrot to convert to using it.
Later in the year (or even next year) would be okay with me.

Of course, I'm also unlikely to be performing any major branch
merges soon in Parrot either, so my opinion on timing perhaps
doesn't carry much weight.  :-)

Pm