2.4 Release On 18 May

Moritz Lenz moritz at faui2k3.org
Wed May 5 20:48:29 UTC 2010

Andrew Whitworth wrote:
> It's that time again! The 2.4 release is coming out on May 18.
>
> I don't think we need too long a feature freeze this month, but if we
> could avoid large destabilizing changes between now and the release I
> would much appreciate it. I would really like to see three things
> focused on in the next week for the release:

And as always I'd like people to test Rakudo on latest parrot, and weed
out regressions and instabilities.

For maybe two weeks now Rakudo spectests randomly segfault on new parrot
revisions, I've now created tt#1613 for that.

There's also a fairly new regression (introduced in the last 24h, I
think), documented in TT#1612. My last spectest run showed 8 files
exiting with status code 1 or 11.

Cheers,
Moritz