nqp-rx "settings"

Geoffrey Broadwell geoff at broadwell.org
Thu May 13 19:50:34 UTC 2010

pmichaud++ just asked if someone would update parrot-dev with the
content of this discussion:

   http://irclog.perlgeek.de/parrot/2010-05-13#i_2327270

The short version is that pmichaud will be pulling in NQP utility code
from various places, breaking it apart by category (IO, data structures,
what have you), and creating individual settings modules in stage0 in
the nqp-rx repo for each category.  There will also be a master module
that will pull in all categories of utilities.

These modules will then be imported with the other nqp-rx files into
parrot's nqp-rx snapshot as usual, and available for general use.

pmichaud, please correct me if I missed anything.

-'f