Opcode arg count mismatch in PL/Parrot

Jonathan Leto jaleto at gmail.com
Sat May 29 02:03:12 UTC 2010

Howdy,

In the last few days, PL/Parrot [0] stopped working and I get this
error in my test suite:

psql -AX -f t/sql/test.sql
1..32
ok 1 - we can .include PIR libraries included with Parrot
ok 2 - we can load_bytecode PBC libraries included with Parrot
ok 3 - open opcode is mocked
ok 4 - FileHandle.open is mocked
psql:t/sql/test.sql:204: ERROR:  Error compiling PIR function: arg
count mismatch: op #1119 'open' needs 17820 given 3
make: *** [test] Error 3

Does anybody know what is going on? Any help would be appreciated.
Just verified this with an installed version of r47098.

The PIR fragment that generates this is:

    push_eh got_error
    $P0 = open "somejunkthatdoesntexist", 'r'
    pop_eh
    .return(42)
  got_error:
    .return(-1)

which gets wrapped in an anonymous PIR subroutine.

Duke

[0] - http://pl.parrot.org

--
Jonathan "Duke" Leto