Scheduling our next Parrot Developer Summit

Christoph Otto christoph at mksig.org
Sun Nov 7 19:54:45 UTC 2010

On 11/02/2010 02:04 PM, Jonathan Leto wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> We would like to use doodle.com to schedule our next Parrot Developer Summit.
>
> Any volunteers?
>
> You get super-awesome cool points if you do it :)
>
> Duke

Duke, thanks for pointing out this tool.  It looks much easier than going
through a manual process.  I went ahead and created an event on Doodle [1].
If you're interested in participating, please follow the link and mark when
you'll be available.  You'll just need to enter your name and check off when
you're available, so it should be about as simple as possible.  Once enough
people have indicated what'll work, I'll pick a time and that'll be the
meeting.  Please plan on the meeting lasting no longer than 3 hours.

Christoph

[1] http://www.doodle.com/q4nwdt9i5k929n2s