Minor README typo

Joshua Juran jjuran at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 17:37:36 UTC 2010

On Nov 11, 2010, at 9:27 AM, Jonathan Leto wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 2:37 AM, Joshua Juran <jjuran at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> The README at <https://github.com/parrot/parrot> begins:
>>
>>        This is Parrot, version 2.9.1
>>        ------------------------------
>>
>> There's one too many hyphens.
>>
>> Josh
>
> Patches welcome!

You want me to clone all of Parrot to suggest a one-byte documentation
change?  I figured at least one committer would find it worthwhile to
'manually' make this change instead of coaxing a diff from me.  And I
wasn't disappointed:

https://github.com/parrot/parrot/commit/2d7a93202c4158ad6e9a4fd1db0022ae2427c409

> There is this little-known standard you may not have heard of, called
> "POSIX", you might want to read about it and see if you are compliant.

I have never claimed that I personally comply with POSIX.

Now that we've exchanged smartass comments, could you please explain
what you're talking about?

Josh