Minor README typo

Michael Peters michael00peters at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 21:32:31 UTC 2010

On 11/11/2010 04:07 PM, Andy Dougherty wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Nov 2010, Michael Peters wrote:
>
>> One of the cool things about github is that you can clone a repo and make
>> minor changes to things (like docs) without leaving the safety of your
>> browser. I've used it quite a bit for things just like this.
>
> How?  I don't see any obvious buttons for that.

After you've created a github account, you can click "Fork" on
https://github.com/parrot/parrot and that will create your own copy of
the repo. Then click on the "README" file that you want to fix. Click
"edit", make changes, add a commit message then click "Commit".

Then click the "Pull Request" button at the top to let the committers
know that you'd like them to pull the change.

--
Michael Peters