Minor README typo

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Thu Nov 11 21:38:29 UTC 2010

On Nov 11, 2010, at 3:32 PM, Michael Peters wrote:

> After you've created a github account, you can click "Fork" on https://github.com/parrot/parrot and that will create your own copy of the repo. Then click on the "README" file that you want to fix. Click "edit", make changes, add a commit message then click "Commit".

Wow, I didn't realize that Github had editing in place like that.  That's slick.  That's good for your own projects as well, never mind what you want sent elsewhere.

And, just for the record: I would far rather have a volunteer who sees and identifies a one-character completely insignificant typo in a README file than no volunteer at all.  We all gotta start somewhere.

xoxo,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.techworklove.com => AIM:petdance