Fwd: [Parrot-users] Starting to Use Parrot

Jonathan Leto jaleto at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 19:23:57 UTC 2010

Howdy,

I have forwarded this to parrot-dev and taken parrot-users off,
because these questions are definitely appropriate for parrot-dev, but
not parrot-users.

You ask some very good questions, and the answers you want depend on
the specifics of your research and implementation. Can you explain to
us, in as much detail you can, what your thesis is about and how you
want to use Parrot? If you can give references to papers, preferably
accessible online, that relate to your thesis, that would help us
greatly.

Duke