[Parrot-users] Starting to Use Parrot

adekunleadekoya at gmail.com adekunleadekoya at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 20:25:39 UTC 2010

But I was thinking that an embedded API would more usability sense as I would for instance want my code generator 2 av a mechanism of getting parrot response about d executed PIR...in case there r runtime errors I want parrot 2 expose an interface 4 my PIR code generator so that I could thus display within my compiler output window. This is an important requirement 4 my compiler. Any solution 2 this ?