[Parrot-users] Starting to Use Parrot

Jonathan Leto jaleto at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 20:55:37 UTC 2010

Howdy,

I would recommend that you embed parrot in whatever you are calling
your code, as a subsystem. Then your users only have to install your
(binary) application, and have no Parrot-related dependencies. If they
want to compile your code, then they will need an installed Parrot.

If you want a good example of how to embed Parrot, take a look at
PL/Parrot [0], which embeds Parrot in PostgreSQL.

Duke

[0] - http://pl.parrot.org

--
Jonathan "Duke" Leto