Request for Testers: gsoc_nci branch

Jonathan Leto jaleto at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 18:03:43 UTC 2010

Howdy,

All the following refers to the gsoc_nci branch on 64bit Ubuntu

libffi, optimized = PASS
http://smolder.parrot.org/app/projects/report_details/1119
libffi, optimized, --without-core-nci-thunks = PASS
http://smolder.parrot.org/app/projects/report_details/1120
libffi, optimized, --without-extra-nci-thunks = PASS
http://smolder.parrot.org/app/projects/report_details/1121
libffi, optimized, both --without flags           = PASS
http://smolder.parrot.org/app/projects/report_details/1124
libffi installed, optimized, --without-libffi
--without-extra-nci-thunks --without-core-nci-thunks =
PASS http://smolder.parrot.org/app/projects/report_details/1125

Nice work.

I am a big +1 to merging this branch after 2.10.0 is tagged.

Duke