Are the very old tags are needed?

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 15:15:32 UTC 2010

I think that we should keep the tags, but it would be nice if there
was a way we could hide them so that new users looking to check out a
particular release do not need to dig through a huge list of really
old releases. I don't think git or github supports such an operation,
but we could put in tickets in both if we wanted.

--Andrew Whitworth