GCI has started

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 15:39:25 UTC 2010

Google Code-In has started. Parrot currently has two students working
on tasks, and we have several tasks in the queue waiting for
additional applicants. Some of these tasks involve graphic design
(creating new logos for subprojects and creating new designs for
T-Shirts, etc) some of them involve documentation, some involve
improving coding standards, and some involve researching a variety of
technologies and creating summaries/recommendations.

If anybody has some small tasks in mind that might be appropriate for
a teenager to complete in a few days/hours, please let me know and I
will add it to the queue. We have the potential to get several
important tasks completed, but also to get some young new contributors
involved in the project. It's win-win, but only if we provide enough
tasks to get students interested.

Thanks,