Merging gsoc_past_optimization branch

Michael Hind mike.hind at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 16:32:08 UTC 2010

I think that this branch was stalled as development was moved to git in
https://github.com/ekiru/tree-optimization

We would need to get tcurtis to sort this out and merge the necessaries from
that and check wehat is needed to merge the branch and/or bring in that.

Cheers, Michael (mikehh)

On 23 November 2010 13:18, Andrew Whitworth <wknight8111 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm strongly in favor of having this branch merged as quickly as
> possible. I suspect it will play a role in improving things for
> several projects, not just PIRATE.
>
> +1 for anybody to do it ASAP.
>
> Do we need testing or anything on it before the merge?
>
> --Andrew Whitworth
>

> On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 1:59 AM, Vasily Chekalkin <bacek at bacek.com> wrote:
> > Hello.
> >
> > I would like to merge (or get merged by someone else)
> > gsoc_past_optimization branch. Main reason (selfish one) - push PIRATE
> > development forward.
> >
> > --
> > Bacek.

Michael H. Hind