BuildWarnings

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 19:03:39 UTC 2010

I was thinking that same thing, but it might be a hassle to get the
students set up to work on it. Most of these warnings are specific to
GCC and may be different in different GCC versions. I use a different
compiler and the list of warnings I get is *extremely* different from
the list that Coke showed. If they're on a different platform or use a
different compiler, it's going to get weird for them.

--Andrew Whitworth