Status of the gsoc_nci branch

Jonathan Leto jaleto at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 08:00:34 UTC 2010

Howdy,

I realized that I didn't have libffi, which is why my src/pmc/nci.pmc was
getting dumbed-down at build time.

After installing libffi, I have some smoke to report:

http://smolder.parrot.org/app/projects/report_details/368

There are some segfaults, and some "unknown signatures", such as "I" which
causes the bigint tests to fail.

Anybody want to attack these?

Duke

--