Looking for a topic for coursework

Christoph Otto christoph at mksig.org
Wed Oct 6 00:35:01 UTC 2010

On 10/05/2010 04:54 PM, Dmitry S. Kravtsov wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm new to your project, but I found it very interesting and perspective. So
> I decided to devote my coursework to improve the project. But since I'm new,
> it's hard to me to look through issues and find the most appropriate. I'll
> be really glad to hear what issues are free (no one started to implement
> them or froze his work) and are serious enough to be a topic for coursework.

Hi Dmitry,
Thanks for your interest in Parrot.  I hope we can find something relevant for
you to work on.  We have a list of big project ideas on our wiki[1] that you
can use as a starting point.  If you have a specific area of interest, let us
know about it here on parrot-dev or on #parrot on irc.parrot.org and we'll
either help you out or point you at someone who can.

Thanks,
Christoph

[1] http://trac.parrot.org/parrot/wiki/BigProjectIdeas