Reminder to Parrot 2.9.0

Gerd Pokorra gp at zimt.uni-siegen.de
Sun Oct 17 06:55:50 UTC 2010

This is the last reminder to Parrot 2.9.0. Parrot 2.9.0 will be released
in two days. I will switch the version at 2010-10-19 08:00 UTC.

To convert UTC to your local time run:

  $ date -d '2010-10-19 08:00 UTC'

Let's hold further branch merges, and focus on testing and updating
documentation prior to the release. Would you please run "make fulltest"
or "make smoke" to make it as stable as posible.

I will announce on #parrot the switch to 2.9.0 before committing and
will send out the all clear when it's time to go back to breaking stuff.

Thanks
 Gerd