Need to schedule a Parrot Developers Summit

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Fri Oct 22 12:25:53 UTC 2010

We are overdue for one of these online meetings.  I would like to
recommend that we do this on Sunday, November 7.  That date give us
enough time to prepare, but also is more than a week before the next
release.

My suggestion is that it be held at 1500 UTC on Nov 7.  I think that
would be late Sunday night in Australiasia, mid-afternoon in Europe,
late or early morning in western hemisphere.

Does that work for people?  Please register your opinions so that this
can be discussed on #parrotsketch on Tuesday, Oct 26.

Thank you very much.

kid51