How can I get involved in Parrot development?

Tadeusz Sośnierz tadzikes at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 13:54:55 UTC 2010

Hello,
Encouraged by Jonathan "Duke" Leto, I'd like to show my interest in
helping Parrot development, and ask for some guidance.

I'm 19 years old, studying CS at Warsaw University of Technology. I know
C well, and have plenty of experience in Perl (Perl 5, and recently Perl
6). I'm also involved in Perl 6 development, have submitted a few
patches for Rakudo and worked a bit on the module infrastructure
(installer, smoke testing).

I'd like to get involved in GSoC next year, so I want to get a bit
deeper into parrot. Are there any things I could work on? Where can I
help to gain some experience? Where to start?

Kind regards,
Tadeusz Sośnierz