gsoc_threads branch feedback

Nat Tuck nat at ferrus.net
Wed Sep 1 16:57:21 UTC 2010

The main problem that would solidly block a merge at this point is the
lack of Windows support. I don't have a Windows dev machine handy, but
I'm pretty sure the branch won't even build on Windows.

If anyone's got a Windows box and wants to work on this, that'd be
really useful. Otherwise, I'll eventually have to pollute my gaming
box with visual studio and try to figure out Windows threads.