Query for open Win32 tickets in Trac

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Mon Sep 6 02:14:34 UTC 2010

Friends,

In recent weeks Paul C. Anagnostopoulos has become a very active
contributor.  Among other things, he responded favorably to my request
to look at older tickets on the Windows platform and see if there are
issues that can be cleared up with a little testing.

But why should Paul have all the fun?

Here's a query which will show you all new, open and reopened tickets
which list Win32 as the platform.  (I threw in the cygwin platform as
well in the hope that if we clear up a problem on win32 it might clear
up a cygwin problem as well.)

The short version:
http://tinyurl.com/247dbkt

The long version: